Ways we can help you
We bring much more value to Engineering projects because our expert engineers are aided by talented software programmers
Our TADM Software helps connect the dots between Design, Manufacturing & Quality Engineering
We perform needed database redesign, programming and ETL to bring the critical business insights from BI/EPM.
Find meaning from unpredictable, unprecedented & unexplored data with our Big Data and Predictive Analytics service.
Experiment with the latest & cutting edge technologies assisted by our expert peer groups, innovation centers & networks.
Gain from our trusted network to find the perfect match. We know our candidates beyond their resume.
Analysis Express was a great asset in making a new Hyperion cube for us a reality. Our cube was quite large and contained extensive use of attributes and calculations that expanded the base data into a best-in-class analytical capability.
My experience with Analysis Express has been outstanding. They came highly recommended by one of their long time clients. I could not be more pleased with their technical abilities, responsiveness and commitment to make sure they understand our business needs. In my 20 plus year professional career, they are one of the best consultants I have partnered with across all disciplines.
Analysis Express has supported our Hyperion Essbase environment for 3 (three) years now and done a great job. They have not only been able to support the existing system, but make upgrades and improvements along the way.
Tolerance Analysis Software TADM-System
The TADM System is world’s most advanced tolerance analysis management software. It’s approach is a paradigm shift that replaces manual intensive processes. The TADM System seamlessly integrates all aspects of tolerance analysis- from design to manufacturing to quality engineering. The System manages and automatically updates part-design, actual inspection data, and tolerance analysis results to drastically improve design-process efficiency by connecting dots in between CAD design, manufacturing and quality assurance.
The TADM System augments engineers by:
- Eliminating tedious manual hours of creating, maintaining and updating tolerance stacks
- Keeping track of version changes in part design; and automatically updating the stacks affected by the change
- Cutting down manufacturing cost for non-critical tolerances
- Shortening design cycle time with actual inspection data incorporated into the design process
- Giving the ability to analyze stacks using its what-if scenario modeling, monte-carlo simulation
- Taking a short-cut in part design cycle with the help of its “virtual” part capability