Job Title: Mechanical Engineerties:
- Create and update component and assembly models and drawings using CAD tools.
- Create Tolerance stacks using the TADM (Tolerance Analysis and Database Management) System.
- Update dimensional information and tolerance stacks as design changes and drawings are updated.
- Create and use component models to create tolerance stacks in Enventive® software.
- Analyze and understand the output of tolerance stacks and their effect on performance of the final product.
- Propose appropriate modifications and changes to design based on tolerances stack results.
- Generate First Article Inspection reports to ensure dimensional accuracy of manufactured components.
- Compare First Article Inspection data to design and analyze effects of variation on performance of final product.
- Recognize interaction between components of product. Design and develop test fixtures and test methods for components and sub assemblies.
- Perform tests per developed methods and analyze results.
- Analyze root causes of failure and propose changes and improvements to the design based on test results.
- Create mathematical models of subsystems and analyze performance under various scenarios.
- Work Location: various unanticipated work locations throughout the United States; relocation may be required
Education: Masters – Mechanical Engineering
Experience: Nine (9) months